Changes to JACS Login
We have made some changes in the way attorneys engage with our website. Attorneys requesting "Attorney Access" on jud12.flcourts.org can use one login and password to access subscriber features, use the online court appointed attorney applications and schedule hearings on JACS.
If you forget your password you'll be able to reset it immediately from the login page, eliminating the need to contact our Help Desk to change your password.
If you're already a registed user and would like to request Attorney Access, login to this site and visit your profile page (see the link with your name at the top of this page) and follow these five simple steps:
- Click on the "Manage Profile" tab.
- Enter your Bar number and email address associated with your Florida Bar account (this is how we'll verify you're a licensed attorney).
- Click on the button to "Request Attorney Access to Site."
- Check your inbox for an email verification.
- Follow the link in your email to unlock the additional features!
If you're not yet a registered user of our website, click on the "Register" link to get started.
For more information please watch our instructional videos on how to register with the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court website and how to request attorney access.