New Way to Access JACS
We're making some changes in the way attorneys engage with our website. When you register for "Attorney Access" on jud12.flcourts.org you'll be able to use one login and password to access your subscriber features, use the online court appointed attorney applications and schedule hearings on JACS.
As an added benefit, if you forget your password you'll be able to reset it immediately from the login page, eliminating the need to contact our Help Desk to change your password.
If you're already a registered user, click on your name to visit your profile page and follow these five simple steps:
- Click on the "Manage Profile" tab.
- Enter your Bar number and email address associated with your Florida Bar account (this is how we'll verify you're a licensed attorney).
- Click on the button to "Request Attorney Access to Site."
- Check your inbox for an email verification.
- Follow the link in your email to unlock the additional features!
If you're not yet a registered user of our website, click on the "Register" link at the top of the page to get started.
For more information please watch our instructional videos on how to register with the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court website and how to request attorney access.
How to Create a 12th Circuit Account
How to Get Attorney Access